How are you all doing?? It's been more than a month that I haven't written a single post on my blog. I really missed writing :( No worries as I am back and I will try to be as regular as before. Today's post is going to be very new to me as I am talking about essential oils for the first time on my blog. This post is on Tea Tree Essential Oil from the brand "Ryaal".
I have postponed this post for a long period of time because of my busy schedule. I apologize for the delay and I thank them(brand) for being supportive. So, in this post, let's know some information about Tea Tree Essential oil.
About Tea Tree Oil:
The health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance. It is toxic when taken by mouth but is widely used in low concentrations in cosmetics. It has gained a reputation as a cure-all oil which is no exaggeration. Tea tree oil can be used as a cure for almost all tropical infections and diseases because of the health benefits mentioned above. You name it and it has some sort of positive effect or treatment for that disease.
Tea Tree Oil is extracted from the leaves of tea tree plant (Melaleuca alternifolia, a native to Australia) through steam distillation method. The tea tree oil offered by Ryaal Essentials is renowned all across the globe as an effective solution for attaining healthier and best-ever state of the skin and hair. It has been used from earlier times to keep the skin free from all sorts of infections owing to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Tea tree oil is also praised as the perfect choice for interiors where a spicy fragrance is demanded.
Ingredients in Ryaal Tea Tree oil: 100% Organic Tea Tree Oil
Directions: For persons seeking a natural solution for attaining dandruff-free hair, use of tea tree oil in dilution with regular hair oil is the best solution. It helps to maintain the hair naturally longer, shinier, and thicker.
Price: Rs.249/- for 15ml.
Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy
Benefits: Cleansing, Purifying and Renewing.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from the leaves
Availability: You can buy this oil from Amazon. For the direct link, CLICK HERE.
Packaging: The Tea Tree Essential oil from Ryaal comes in a small blue colored glass bottle. The best part is that they have provided a separate dropper which is very much convenient to use.
As said above, Tea tree oil can be used for many skin and hair related problems.
1. For Hair: This oil has an amazing property which works wonders on the dry and scaly scalp. It also fights with dandruff and hair fall and gives you longer, shinier and thicker hair. For this, dilute 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to your regular oil and use it.
2. For Skin:
- Due to its antibacterial properties, Tea Tree oil is very efficient in treating acne and many skin problems. All you need to do is to mix a drop of tea tree oil with a tiny bit of coconut oil and apply on your face with a cotton ear bud. This draws out the dirt from your pores and will definitely destroy any pimple-causing bacteria.
- You can reduce your dry skin on your hands/legs by just mixing 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil in your body lotion and applying onto your skin. This is a great solution, especially in winter where we all face scaly skin problems.
3. As a Cleanser: In a spray bottle, take equal quantities of normal water and white vinegar and add 15-20 drops of the tea tree oil and spray this mixture on some household objects, especially in the kitchen, washing machine or bathroom, where it acts as a great cleanser. Also, be aware that it will not be diluted in water or vinegar, so avoid spraying directly onto your skin.
4. Mixing in Bathing Water: Mix 15 drops of the tea tree oil in the water used for taking a bath. This water when used for bath acts as a remedy for minor vaginal infections, without causing any side effects and also tea tree oil can help freshen you up. Unlike many soaps and washes, it keeps you truly clean, rather than simply covering up the odor.
These are some simple ways in which I am using my Ryaal Tea Tree Essential oil. Comment down below if you know any other DIY skin care or home remedies using tea tree oil.
Points to remember:
- Always dilute essential oils with carrier oils
- Please consult an essential oil book or another professional reference source for dilution ratios.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Keep out of reach of children and avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If pregnant or lactating, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Pink n Peach Diaries.