"Hair"- Everybody's treasure. We all love our hair madly. At the same time, we worry a lot if we are facing any hair related problem. These days, hair problem is a pretty common thing irrespective of age and gender. This is mainly because of the stress levels, pollution, nutritional deficiencies, health related problems etc.
By taking proper nutrition, we can manage to have a healthy hair up to some extent. But, proper care must be taken along with good food to maintain a healthy hair for a long period of time. In today's post, I am going to introduce a new premium hair oil which is effective in treating your problems related to hair.
In their voice: "Satthwa means "pure" in Sanskrit and we stand by our motto "pure to the core". Satthwa was started by Prashant a serial entrepreneur who had been fighting hair fall problems for a couple of years. He tried various "big brand" products which only helped a little. After a lot of research, trial and error, he found a good mix of certain oils which made a lot of difference in his hair. He passed on the oil to his friends and family and they all were very happy with the results. Now he is on a mission to help others with this scientifically researched hair oil formula!"
To know more about Satthwa, check their website Here.
Satthwa Premium Hair Oil - Review:
What does the Brand claim??
- Slows Premature Graying
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Prevents Dandruff
- Stops Hairfall
- Apply oil on scalp and massage it for 3-4 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash with alcohol-free shampoo.
- Apply oil 2 times a week for 3-4 months for best results.
***Gentle heating might be required in winter, Shake well before use***
This is the interesting and important aspect of this product. This oil is a blend of 9 different oils which is basically a highly nutritious food for your hair & scalp.
"Extra Virgin (E.V) Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Castor oil, Amla oil, Emu oil, Jojoba oil, E.V Olive oil, Vitamin E, Grapeseed oil."
Let's know more about these oils:
- E.V Coconut oil: It helps in promoting hair growth and also prevents dandruff and makes hair thicker.
- Sweet Almond oil: Smoothens cuticles and prevents shedding. It also regulates blood flow to the scalp.
- Castor oil: Darkens hair and stops premature graying. It also stops split ends.
- Amla oil: Rich in vitamin A & C. It acts as a natural conditioner and minimizes hair loss and prevents graying.
- Emu oil: It acts as a fortifying agent for hair. It stimulates dormant hair follicles and helps with new hair growth.
- Jojoba oil: Antifungal and unclog pores. Repairs hair and cleanses the scalp. Helps balance PH levels.
- E.V Olive oil: Treats dry and damaged hair. Makes hair shine and helps in achieving smooth and soft hair.
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidants, Keratin strength and reduces frizz.
- Grapeseed oil: High in antioxidants and promotes hair growth and delays skin aging.
Availability: You can directly buy Satthwa Premium Hair oil from Flipkart
Before sharing my experience with you all let me tell a few things about my hair. At present, I don't have a severe hair fall but I used to have a few years back. Because of which the thickness of my hair became less. And even I don't have severe dandruff. I will get light dandruff in winters like many of us get.
Coming to my experience, the packaging of the oil is very basic. It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with flip cap. The cap of the bottle is very tight. It doesn't leak even a single drop of oil from inside. So in this way, it is travel-friendly. The fragrance of the oil is slightly like castor oil, but it doesn't irritate you at all. The color of the oil is golden yellow and the consistency is medium. It's neither thick nor thin.
I am using this oil twice a week, but only on the scalp. Yes, I apply this oil to the roots of my hair and entire scalp. For the rest of my hair, I use either Parachute's Coconut oil or Patanjali's Amla oil. After applying, I am massaging my scalp for a few minutes and I will make a braid. I do this at night an hour before going to bed. In this way, the scalp can get a chance to absorb the oil.
I am using this oil for more than 20 days. I must say this oil is truly a life (hair) savior. As the winter is gone, so does my dandruff. I cannot comment anything on its effectiveness on premature graying and dandruff as my dandruff has almost vanished as the winter is gone before using this oil. But I have seen a visible change in the hair fall. This is truly a super food for the hair. The amount of hair fall is reduced and I can see the shine in my hair. I don't know whether anybody has experienced this or not, but I am seeing the difference. So, I can say strongly that this oil can promote hair growth, but it will take time. Continuous usage of the oil will definitely help you in getting your voluminous hair back.
- Ingredients and their benefits
- Availability - As easily available on Flipkart
- Travel-friendly packaging
- The Fragrance doesn't irritate at all
- Effective in controlling Hair fall
- Paraben free
- A bit pricey
PPD Rating: 5/5 (as it satisfied the main concern- Hair fall)
Final Words: For all the people who are facing problems related to hair, especially hair fall, this oil is a MUST for you all. For those who don't have any problem, Lucky YOU!! Have fun :)
If you like this review, do follow Satthwa on their social media:
Pink n Peach Diaries.