Have you ever thought of making Chocolate pops at home. They are very easy to make and every one would love them. My son loves them a lot. Whenever we visit shopping malls, My son will just stop at one particular shop and does not come up on forward with me....Guessed it!!!!! Yes thats gonna be the candy shop....Hahah,..
So I decided to give him a surprise...Magical Chocolate pops which with just melt away in your mouth
Follow the super easy steps below to make of your own!
CHOCOLATE POPS SUPPLIES:
· Chocolate Morsels or Chips - 1 cup
· One Zip-lock cover
· Non-Stick Parchment paper sheets
· Pop Sticks
· Gems or M&Ms , Almonds slices, Walnut pieces
· Rubber band to tie
· Large tray to freeze
Step One: We need to prepare Melted Tempered Chocolate. This process includes the following steps
- Break block chocolate into small pieces or use chocolate chips. This enables the chocolate to melt more easily. I have used small chocolate Morsels. My choice of flavor is Milk Chocolate.
- Put ¾ th of the chocolate into the bowl and melt for one-minute in intervals, Stir the Chocolate mixture in between each interval soon after taking out from microwave .
- Add remaining chocolate in small amounts while stirring. Be sure that the pieces are completely melted before adding more.
- The chocolate will thicken and become cool, shiny and smooth as you continue stirring it by adding additional small amounts. Now microwave the chocolate mixture for 30 seconds more and now tempered Chocolate mixture is ready to work with.
Step Two: Add the mixture to the Zip-lock cover and try making a cone. Finally tie a rubber band so that the cone will last tight to hold.
Step Three : Place the parchment paper on a tray and now squeeze the cone and draw your desired shapes like Concentric circles, Perpendicular lines to make check square and all the shapes you would love to have.
Step Four: Generously drop off the toppings to make them even more rich in taste. Attach the pop sticks to your pops and add more chocolate on the top of stick to make it hold firm and tight.
Step Five : Freeze them for 10 minutes and now they are easy to remove with your both hands.
Yummy treats are ready...I bet you they will just melt off in your mouth.
They can be packed and given away like treats too or kept this way at parties
Here goes my son Shaurya enjoying the pops. He loved it a lot...He completed four of them at a time..
- Use a plastic microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate rather than glass bowl because plastic can retain up the heat for more time.
- Microwave the chocolate in intervals of 15 seconds to make sure that the chocolate does not get over burnt.
Our Pink n Peach Diaries.