Hope you all are doing great! In this post, I am going to share my skincare routine which is the most requested topic on my Instagram by many of you. All the main products I use in this routine are from the single brand "Khadi Naturals". I have never tried a one brand skincare routine earlier and the bonus point is that all are herbal products.
If you don't know about this brand, then you check about it here: Khadi Naturals
I follow a 4 step process daily in my both morning and night time skincare routine and once in 2 days, the process includes 5 steps. The list of products I use are as listed below:
Morning routine - Facewash, Scrub, Toner, Day Cream, Sunscreen lotion
Night routine - Facewash, Toner, Sheet mask, Night cream, Undereye cream
Morning Skincare Routine:
1. Facewash: Anyday, the first thing with which we must start our day is by cleaning our face. The face wash I am currently using is Neem & Tulsi herbal face wash from Khadi Naturals. It is really working on my oily skin and it is also helpful for people with acne problem. The only thing to remember while using this face wash is not to go too near the eyes as it will give little burning sensation if gone inside the eyes.
2. Scrub: Exfoliation is a process which is not necessary to follow daily. So I do scrub my face once in 2 days. The one I am using is the Herbal Exfoliating Almond and Honey facial scrub from Khadi Naturals. These scrubbing granules are a little harsh, so we have to be very gentle while scrubbing the face otherwise you will end up hurting your facial skin. It smells so divine and the results are very much visible.
3. Toner: For toner, I use Rosewater. I have filled rose water into a spray bottle and just spray it all over my face and leave it there to settle on my face until it's completely absorbed.
4. Day Cream: After the toner is completely absorbed into the skin, I use a day cream. The one I am using currently is Herbal Day Cream from Khadi Naturals with Aloe vera extracts. This one also has a very pleasant smell and is a little greasy when applied more. So, a little bit of cream is enough to cover the entire face.
5. Sunscreen: Whether I am going out or staying at home, I won't skip this step. I use my holy grail sunscreen lotion in spray form which is from lotus herbals with SPF 50.
The last product is obviously a lip balm and I don't apply same lip balm daily as it depends on my mood :) With all these steps, my morning skincare routine will be completed.
Night time Routine:
1 & 2: During night time, the 1st step is also face wash and 2nd step is a toner. In these two steps, I use the products same as my morning skincare routine.
3. Sheet Mask: I won't follow this step daily. Once in 2 days, I use a sheet mask to give more hydration to my face.
4. Night Cream: I use Khadi Natural's Herbal Anti-aging cream with kokum butter as my night cream. This looks same as the day cream in color and texture and even smells the same. To avoid greasiness, just use a little bit of cream on the entire face.
5. Under Eye Gel: For my under eyes, I use Herbal under eye gel from Khadi Naturals. This is in gel form with the goodness of many oils in it. I just take a small amount of gel on my fingertips and massage it around my eyes in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions for at least a minute.
And here also, the last thing to apply is lip balm. Thus, we have completed my nighttime skincare routine too. I am really in love with my skin after following a good skin care routine with all these products. I can clearly feel the difference in the texture of my skin. It has become really smooth, soft and extra glowy.
So, that's all for today's post. Hope you all like this skincare routine of mine. If you want to get more updates from me, don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook.
Until Next Time,